Over All Footage for 2017 will be kept for the last bogg of the 2017 Season!
Stock Class under 36
Super Stock Class - 36 up to 40.
Outlaw Class - All cut tires, paddle tires, and tractor tires will be placed in this class no matter the tire size. And
any tube frame or fiberglass body will be in this class no matter the tire size.
NO Nitrous or Alcohol Dual wheels and tracks will not be allowed. open top vehicles must have roll bars. All trucks must
have a good pull hook to be pulled out by. Rules Are Subject to Change for Safety Purposes!
Drivers and Passengers must have helmets on for the line man to see before he okays the flagman.
Time will be kept in a case of a tie breaker but not used unless it is for a tie breaker and clock starts when flagman
drops the flag!
The following rules apply to all classes of trucks listed above:
1. All trucks must have seatbelts.
2. All drivers and passengers must wear helmet and seat belt during race.
3. Fire extinguishers if possible
4. If you get out of bounds you will be disqualified.
5. When the flagman flags you to stop, stop if you don't, you will be disqualified.
6. The flagmen have the say so over everything concerning the runs you make in the mud bogg.
7. If your truck gets out of control, or you just can't control it we ask that you shut it down, and we will pull you out.
Then you will be asked to put it back on the trailer.
8. Drivers not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol.
9. There will be no blackguarding at the officials or flagmen. Therefore the officials and flagmen will not blackguard
at you. There are always children present.
10. Driver and one other person in staging lane. All others will be asked to move out of staging lanes.
11. Driver has 3 minutes to get to starting line once name is called or he forfeits that pass.